Monday, March 22, 2010

Pink Foil

camera pictures 084

These shoes are so funny to me. They almost look like house slippers. In person the color is quite pretty, its like a blush/pink, and they're metallic! They’re a bit over the top, but that’s what attracted me to them!

Anyway, I've had this sweater since last summer, but I've only worn it once. I'm not sure why, I think because its quite impractical for winter (obviously) and too bulky to layer with. I also never wear these shoes, its a bit hard to make them work.

On a side note, I ended up wearing earrings with this outfit, in an attempt to be less "simple"...really exciting, I know. They're little teal roses. Sadly, I didn't get a picture with them.

This picture is really awkward, I know, but its a better view of the sweater.

camera pictures 086



-Grey sweater from The Limited
-LC jeans
-Dolce Vita pink foil bow flats
-timex Watch
-Ray Ban glasses

1 comment:

  1. Awkward usually = awesome. See : www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

    ReplyDelete