Friday, March 19, 2010

Starfish!

outside

Its warm outside and I'm wearing a minty green shirt and pastel pink lipstick (although you can't see it in the picture). I'm not much of a make-up person, my daily routine (on days I'm not too lazy) consists of blush, eyeliner/mascara, and chap stick/gloss. Lipstick, therefore, is a stretch for me. I'll usually wear it out of the house, decide I look stupid, and wipe if off in the car. Recently, however, I've been experimenting with red and bright pink for evening. This pale pink feels pretty safe though, so here I go, living on the wild side! Anyway, this weather is definitely spring! Also, I don’t know why it looks like I’m tying my shoes, they don’t have laces!

-Butterfly sleeve top
-Denim Leggings from F21
-Bakers moccasin flats
-Betsy Johnson starfish necklace

1 comment: