Saturday, March 20, 2010

Casual Saturday

camera pictures 083

I could really get used to this nice weather. Its quite perfect for filmy shirts and light cardigans. I've noticed, in the short amount of time I've had this blog, that my style tends to be very simple, not very cluttered. I don't think that's necessarily because my aesthetic preference is simple, I think I might just be lazy. Either that or I don't spend enough time putting together my outfits, I usually just grab whats within reach and head out the door. I'm going to try to change that, I think its about time.

Anyhoo, I wore this for a day at home with my crazy/wonderful family. I am now on my out to grab some coffee and study!!! Woo hoo for flashcards!!!

-F21 sheer blouse
-F21 black skinny jeans
-LC cardigan
-Jefferey Campbell booties

No comments:

Post a Comment