Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Black and Gold

camera pictures 092

I went for a (brief) jog this morning, and played with my dog. Starting the day off with some exercise really does make you feel good all day. Too bad I'm so incredibly out of shape that my face decided it wanted to take on this beautiful tomato red shade. Real cute.

Anyhoozle, this shirt is a shiny gold mesh thing in person and says "Avon fashions" on the label, har har. I thrifted it a while back and I know its super tacky (as is my theme apparently) but I love it nonetheless. To compile the tack, I wore it with a red "lips" necklace last time! I know, I know...

Its funny though, I wore this shirt to the Kaplan center in downtown SJ, definitely the most obnoxiously dressed person there. Its ok, I don’t think they take me seriously over there anyway. What can ya do?

camera pictures 094

-Thrifted Gold shirt
-Black F21 jeans
-H&M tassel flats
-Butterfly belt from the Limited
-F21 red rose earrings
-Ray Ban sunglasses
-Timex watch

No comments:

Post a Comment