Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm baaack!

I am back! I love reading/stalking blogs, but I never have time to maintain my own! So, here's to trying harder!

Anyway , the last few months have been crazy! I've been working and kicking my own butt with applications and paperwork and whatnot. I didn't get into one of the graduate programs I applied to, but when one door closes, another opens, right? I have an interview this Friday with a school I am really excited about. Keeping fingers crossed!


I wore this to my friend's house yesterday to give her some clothes. I've been attempting to clean out my swollen closet over the last few days. I sadly have a lot of clothes that I don't wear that I've kept for sentimental purposes. Am I gonna end up being a hoarder...(nervous laughter)?


PS: That giant stuffed bear lives in my patio.

-Target shirt
-Denim leggings from The Limited
-Target leopard flats

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back Glad to hear you've been so busy. Good luck with your interview! :)

    ReplyDelete